A Chug Through History.... a new brewing recipe book

http://jedooley.wix.com/achugofhistory

A Chug Through History
Learn to make the Brews That Changed History

There are connections to make everywhere in time. But no connection is greater; no single event had a greater impact on civilization as the advent of fermented and brewed beverages. What if it never existed? What if there were no wines, no beers, and no mead to speak of? How about, no coffee or tea?
Take a journey to see the impact these beverages had on our modern world and learn to make those concoctions in your own home.
Whether you are a fan of the bubbly or an occasional partaker in a cold one, you should be mindful of the effect that brew has had on history. Next time you toast at a wedding or enjoy a frosty beer on a hot day, pay homage and enjoy.

Its also on amazon.com.

no epub?

Hopefully it will be out soon.

now on kindle :slight_smile:

Do I get to advertise my book here too?

Yes. Actually has is been released? I remember hearing about it awhile ago and the concept sounded interesting

Mr Conn, what book do you speak of?

Experimental Brewing, co authored by Drew Beechum and me. Should be available next fall from Quayside Publishing.

Experimental Brewing, co authored by Drew Beechum and me. Should be available next fall from Quayside Publishing.[/quote]

You expect me to remember today next fall? :roll:

Experimental Brewing, co authored by Drew Beechum and me. Should be available next fall from Quayside Publishing.[/quote]

You expect me to remember today next fall? :roll: [/quote]

Don’t worry, I’ll give ya plenty of reminders once it comes out!

[quote=“Denny”][quote=“Rookie L A”]

Don’t worry, I’ll give ya plenty of reminders once it comes out![/quote]

I kinda thought you might. :roll:
I look forward to it. You can never have too many brewing books.

[quote=“Rookie L A”][quote=“Denny”][quote=“Rookie L A”]

Don’t worry, I’ll give ya plenty of reminders once it comes out![/quote]

I kinda thought you might. :roll:
I look forward to it. You can never have too many brewing books.[/quote]

This is shaping up to be unlike any other brewing book I’ve ever read. Rather than tell you how to brew, we give you a framework to do experiments to decide for yourself. With a bit of “Car Talk” thrown in!