80 years ago today

http://www.foodandwine.com/fwx/drink/80 ... s-beer-can

What’s you favorite?

Thanks for the post. More interesting than Wine Enthusiasts pitiful reviews of beer. Unfortunately I live in a beer deprived area. I have only tasted one of the beers listed, New Belgium Fat Tire, and I found it very unimpressive.
Do find some new ones, and good ones, as I travel. Haven’t found a favorite yet because there are to many I haven’t had the chance to to taste.
County Market has promised a wide range of craft beers when they finish their expansion. I hope it isn’t a wide range, and greater volume, of BMC.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA

[quote=“flars”]Thanks for the post. More interesting than Wine Enthusiasts pitiful reviews of beer. Unfortunately I live in a beer deprived area. I have only tasted one of the beers listed, New Belgium Fat Tire, and I found it very unimpressive.
Do find some new ones, and good ones, as I travel. Haven’t found a favorite yet because there are to many I haven’t had the chance to to taste.
County Market has promised a wide range of craft beers when they finish their expansion. I hope it isn’t a wide range, and greater volume, of BMC.[/quote]

I didn’t know fat tire came in cans. I make a fat tire style ale using Belgian abbey w530 that I think would change your mind

My tongue has no taste buds that are closed to new tastings. Last Thursday had a Bull Falls bock. Good enough to have three, even though they were in a 12 ounce pint glass for $4 apiece.