3 Floyds - Where Can I Get It?

I’m heading to my in-laws who live in KY (coming from MPLS), traveling 74 east to Indianapolis, then south on 65 through Louisville. Can anyone recommend a convenient stop that will have a good selection of their beers? I had Zombie Dust from a neighbor and would like to try more of their beers.

Thanks.

If you changed your route (94) you should find Floyds through Chicago area and down through Indiana, but the best selections may be in the northern Indiana area, near to where they brew. Most of the roadside service areas that have a long selection of hotels and restaurants will have some liquor stores. If you stay the route you mentioned, the best bet may be Indianapolis, but you will probably have to get way off the highway.

From what I’ve read on BA, they don’t send much beer to Indianapolis. I live less than 10 miles away from the brewery, and not much makes it to my local store. If you take I-80 to 65, you can swing by the brewery pretty easily and buy from their to-go window.

you’re in famrington mn?
take a 30 minute drive to wisconsin and pick some up

Living on the north side of Indy, I can tell you that aside from gumballhead and maybe alphaking, you will not likely find anything in the Indy area. And even those are pretty hard to find.

I took a recent trip up to Munster just to go to the brewery. It’s a cool place to visit. Kind of post-apocalyptic in décor, much like their labels and such. The food was really good, and you know the beer was awesome.

Zombie Dust on tap was very fresh and slightly better than what I have had from the bottle.

But… Even at the brewery, on the day I was there, they were out of bottled ZD and I could not take any home. They said it is sporadic and unpredictable whether they have any for take out, even at the freakin’ brewery.

Still, I say your best bet is to change your route to go to the brewery. You’ll enjoy the place and hopefully you will be able to take home what you like too.

[quote=“grainbelt”]you’re in famrington mn?
take a 30 minute drive to wisconsin and pick some up[/quote]

Where in WI? Usually I stop in at Casanova’s when in Hudson, but I don’t think I’ve noticed any 3 Floyds there?

What do they distribute in Wisconsin?

[quote=“Son of a Kraut”][quote=“grainbelt”]you’re in famrington mn?
take a 30 minute drive to wisconsin and pick some up[/quote]

Where in WI? Usually I stop in at Casanova’s when in Hudson, but I don’t think I’ve noticed any 3 Floyds there?

What do they distribute in Wisconsin?[/quote]

who know’s I am sure every store will be different