Welcome to Northern Brewer

– "Brew, Share, Enjoy."

A Discussion with Kristen England (VIDEO)

Moderator: Global Moderators

<<

chipaway

Master Brewer

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:38 am

A Discussion with Kristen England (VIDEO)

Chip & Jake helped hook this video up!

Northern Brewer hosts a discussion with award-winning homebrewer and soon-to-be professional brewer Kristen England. Brewing TV’s Jake Keeler moderates the Q&A in which England talks about his time spent building recipes for Northern Brewer, the origin of Patersbier, considerations to make between extract and all-grain, fine-tuning your palate and your homebrew, going pro, and we get a look at what beers Pour Decisions Brewing Company will be hitting the market with in the first half of 2012. (Shot December 4, 2011 at Northern Brewer Minneapolis)

Video here:
http://www.northernbrewer.com/connect/2 ... n-england/
People don't dance no mo', all they brew is this.
<<

teal

Brewer

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: A Discussion with Kristen England (VIDEO)

Probably one of the most interesting things I've watched - brewing or otherwise - in a very long time.

Can't thank you guys enough and I would really encourage that NB continue to do such things with other brewers and folks like Kristen. I'm talking long, stream of consciousness types of discussions. 35 minutes was perfect and it's incredibly entertaining and informative.

Kudos and thank you.
Andrew
<<

viking brew

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 pm

When you listen to this guy talk, you'd think he's been doing this for a long long time. And he just keeps going a mile a minute. This video could probably be an hour long and he'd still have things to talk about. Makes a rookie like me realize I'm gonna have a lot of fun learning my new hobby.
Displaces Minnesota native living in Virginia
<<

Conroe

Master Brewer

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Well I know why I've not seen him post here in a while. I always enjoy his strong opinions.
mashweasel wrote:Its swimming upstream to teach people actual facts. People hear one thing from certain people that then it doesn't matter whats true or not.
<<

chipaway

Master Brewer

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:58 pm

@ viking brew - Kris is the MAN! I think we'll have a lot more video from him in the future. He is a BJCP guru and huge on English styles that have fallen by the way side. Lots to extract from this cat!

Chip
NB/BTV
People don't dance no mo', all they brew is this.

Return to Brewing TV