Hello All. So we had a pet fish die the other day. When my wife when to buy another one they asked us to bring in a water sample to test. Said it was very high in Chlorine (we did a water change the previous day). So with that, I'd assume I should probably get some campden tablets. The water report I saw for my city looked to be in range but I guess something is going on from the source to my house.
For those of you that use campden tablets, do you use them just because its easy/cheap or did you actually test your water and figure out you needed them.
Does anyone just boil water for a little before putting in your extract to try to get out any chlorine?