Yes, it's an annual brew for me. This is my fourth batch. The first batch I used Denny's favorite 50 but since then I've been getting the ingredients from my LHBS for this beer and unfortunately he doesn't sell Wyeast. Interestingly, my pre-boil OG was 1.072 right where it was supposed to be at my standard 78-80% efficiency, but when I took my gravity sample before pitching last night it was 1.070. I started with 7.25 gallons, boiled down to 6.7 and started my 70 min boil. I stirred it up with my mixstir first before sampling but that's off by a full 20 gravity points. I'm thinking something had to be wrong with my measurement at the end of the night because I'm not sure how I can lose gravity points when I boiled off nearly 2 full gallons of wort.