Why I'm Leaving

I can’t figure even where the emoticons are,how to select a quote, and post pictures…. not that I could do all those on the other format, but I’ll just start pushing buttons til My mac book locks up… :dizzy_face: Sneezles61

I’m not leaving but I do miss the quotes that people had as signatures. Also the little profile under the icon that said where the poster hailed from.

Knowing where a person was posting from sometimes helped diagnosing a problem. Especially helpful if they were in an extremely warm climate.

Thought I would try this copy and paste from a text document. Maybe I’ll even add a signature line. Would have to keep the copy document open to copy and paste from.

Medford, Wisconsin
Extract and Partial Mash

They also have a bio box under your profile now. I filled it out and your profile also contains a location option.

An extra step opening profile. For some reason every time I check the forum I have to sign on again.

I just quoted flars and got a badge. How cool is that. When I get boarded I think I’ll go down the list and quote everyone. I’m going to collect quote badges

Is getting “boarded” something like getting tanked or snockered?

Water boarded

Wow, how sorry is this…to see what the mighty Northern Brewer Forum has come to :disappointed:

I joined over 10 years ago, and the NB Forum has always been one of the best places on the web to learn and explore the hobby.

What a shame to see that body of work gone.

Even worse to see it replaced with this pile of s
pent grains.

2 Likes

What the hell happened to this place?

2 Likes

sorry you had a bad day.

Judas Priest can someone deep six this thread? It’s changed, get over it! We did this already back in October! Move on! Enough homilies and soliloquies already! In case no one noticed there are still a bunch of home brewers on this site providing great info. Geez!

3 Likes

The new forum platform is quite different. The contributions from knowledgeable brewers is still just as important to the brewing community. New brewers do profit from the up to date information that can be offered here by experienced brewers.

3 Likes

And many thanks to you knowledgeable brewers who have stuck around!

Cheers,

Ron

1 Like