Where is everyone?

Trying yo figure out the new format but it doesn’t seem that popular. Not many new posts. I’m away and trying yo use my pkiphone d of hard. Not real phone friendly. When I get home I’ll try using my iPad. I heard some people are going to other forums. I can’t see what I’m typing because the nb banner takes up half the psgd. Not impressed so far. I hope thrh get the bugs out soon before more people leave for good

1 Like

It’s sort of slow until the dinner dishes are done.

I didn’t much like it the new format at first but it’s OK, not going to make me leave if there’s still good interaction and exchange on here.

That’s good to hear , I enjoyed the the old forum I hope people stick around. A lot of good posters and discussion. Time will tell.

Duh. I found the mobile button. That’s better. Difinetly helps to see what your typing

Yeah, it tends to slow down around holidays. I’ll stick around because I like the members, there’s generally not a lot of BS.

yeah, seems like some are drifting away. I registered with AHA and I think some others have. I don’t think most people care for the new format including me. I still pop in from time to time.

there are still a lot of good people around here And I’m sure some will be disappointed but I’m staying

This is a very small change compared to a new Windows OS.

First time trying to make a post on this. I don’t dig change. But I like this forum enough to try to adjust.