Whats your labeling strategy?

Perfect! LOL

Crazy, malt liquor is world wide name for a brew 5% and over… Even crazier, the % sign is over the 5! Sneezles61

I label the cap with the batch number matching the batch number in my log book. I also have a white board with the different batch numbers available, beer name and type. Last brew was #89.

I could never send my beer out with just a number. I brew beer to share and don’t really know were they will end up. I give away beer all the time and I want people to see at a glance what they are drinking and who brew it. With all the time and effort put into brewing I like to go the extra mile to make a nice presentation.

2 Likes

When will you open your own brew pub? I would like to visit! Sneezles61

Ha that would be dangerous. I used to work keeping bar, it was bad for my health and bad for my relationship.Besides I have the Brew Cat Pub in my basement.

1 Like

Sharpie on the cap. It’s beer not a photo op.

When I went to cooking school we learned that a good presentation makes an effect on perception. I follow that thinking for everything. On a job I always keep the work area clean so if the builder or home owner walk in their first impression is not " oh my God" . So yea you don’t need to do it but it looks more professional

2 Likes