Hops
1 oz. Sterling 8.7% AA 60 min.
1 oz. Azacca 15% AA Flame Out
1 oz. Jester 8% AA Flame Out
1 oz. Rakau 10.5% AA Dry Hop 5 Days
1 oz. Azacca 10.5% AA Dry Hop 5 Days

Yeast
OYL-401 Sundew

My LHBS ships for the same price as a roundtrip bus fair. Pretty great value and because it’s so local you get it the next day

3 Likes

Its been too hot to brew… Too many little projects to do… And its only the beginning of June! Its gotta cool off soon…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Finally cooled off here today. I have been cooking myself in the backyard trying to lay pavers for a patio. Did pressure transfer my Treehouse Julius Clone NEIPA into the keg this evening. Really liking that Spike Flex fermenter….nice cold crash with a little CO2 pressure to keep it happy and not trying to suck in sanitizer or air. Just have to be careful when you add all those tri clover fittings for the transfer, it gets a bit long sticking out of the front and when the fermenter is close to empty it doesn’t take much to make it want to tip forward.

Gotta get another batch of something underway now, before I run dry. Maybe just an ordinary bitter that can be consumed patiently as the NEIPA is in the summer spotlight.

Nothing brewing but ive been away but before i left i i kegged 3 beers. An IPA a keutbier and my Baltic Porter. Oh boy i should be home Saturday.

2 Likes

Had to look up Jester hops…sounds good for IPAs…more like a C hop or more of a NEIPA Galaxy type ?

1 Like

Brewing today. At mash rest on my Dunkelweizen. Should be a little over 5% ABV so a reasonable beer for hot weather to come…… still near the upper limit for style.

3 Likes

Homestretch……
Dang it, forgot to check my original gravity because a huge thunderstorm rolled in and I was a little preoccupied!:weary:

Yeah ive forgot to check my OG on occasion so I just use my recipe based OG. Im sure being experienced like you are you should be close.:wink:

1 Like

Going full blow off tube on this one because this “yeast is a beast”….

1 Like

Oh dear…:disappointed:… I’ve been imbibing MPC… seeing that home-brew… well… dag nabbit… I just gotta take a day and brew…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Yup, tomorrow morning, early.

2 Likes

Pils tomorrow AM. starter for it tonight.

1 Like

Brewing American Pale Ale
Malt Special pale, Vienna and Cara Red.
Hops Amarillo Cascade and Centennial

1 Like

I do like amerillo hops

What about Cascade and Centinnial😀

I do and always have some on hand. Amerillo for some reason i always run out😂

Sure is a pretty Color!!

3 Likes

Sure is! Brewing America flask?
Sneezles61

Nice Eye. Yes made in USA. I got a whole set years back in College ranging from 10 ml up to 2000 ml

1 Like

Finally have this Star Gazer drinkable, it’s got a weird sort of smokey bite to it that I can’t place. Dunno if it’s from the massive lag time or what. Definitely not a fan, drinkable, but wouldn’t do this recipe again. Thankfully I have Swig of Sunbeams on the other tap to wash it down with! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:
Rad