What’s Brewin’?

I made a beer I called “Blue Lake Blonde” with those hops. First time working with whole cones. Used the hops at aroma and dry hop points.
Beer was good. Probably could have increased quantities some. Let us know your results.

1 Like

That’s why I never brew what’s called a blond I think they should be called a bland

Will do! I used and oz at 60, 1.5 at 30, 1 at 20 and 5, and .5 WP. We shall see. :face_with_monocle:

Had to look up hockhurz mashing… Seems I do that one alot…
Sneezles61

It was intended to be a lawnmower beer anyway, so it fit the bill.

Bottled the “Remodel IPA” brewed while redoing the bathroom the past couple of months. Remodel was a success. Hope the beer will be as well.

1 Like

Draw a tub full, add copious amounts of Mr. Bubbles, have 6 of your favorite brews… R&R… :beers:
Sneezles61

Brewing a Saison using WLP546 Marañón Canyon Wild Cacao the last batch I made was possibly the best Saison of the summer. I’m making some tweaks. I thought my grain supply was a little better than it is. So I think I’m going to make this a SMASH

1 Like

Pumpkin brewday

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

Hey, wasn’t that a band?
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Not sure. Thinking the wife’s Saison for stock.

1 Like

I know it’s off topic and has nothing to do with brewing, but here’s something i want to share. Fishing in the north of Sweden, we’re actually at the arctic Circle.

6 Likes

That’s really cool man! Start a thread under “uncategorized” and share more pictures! I’d love to see them.

2 Likes

Bummer… LOL :joy: I’m more than just a little jealous right now!

What do you mean Mr. Noob… Looks just like that down here (:joy: )…
Chefen… Arctic grayling? Sauger? It’s just peaceful looking… I’d like to see a spot for every day living too… could try to include a brew… perhaps… :beers:
Sneezles61

what did you catch? I hear the fish in those parts are partially pickled to begin with.

:joy:^^^^^ cold brined you mean… :joy:
Sneezle61

Tomorow. Brew. Day. A. Sierra nevada. Clone. Got now my yeast starter going. Today. Sort out the hops. Early brew day tomorrow.

3 Likes

I think you might call it perch, right? And of course a few pikes🤔 Well we’re on our way back to Stockholm, but it’s been a great week up north!

3 Likes

Peacefull it was and New friends at that. A great week if you will. And of course we’ve had a few brews along the way🙂

3 Likes

Brewing my West Coast double IPA today, 7.8% ABV, To Sur with Love; later this year I may brew an Imperial IPA version, Big Sur…

Crowded brew day sheet, LOL

1 Like