What’s Brewin’?

Brewed up Off The Topper yesterday and Plinian Legacy last weekend. All hail summer!

:beers:
Rad

Spot on @sneezles61! 13 months will fly by, you’re a lucky guy. No way will I ever see retirement unless I hit the lottery.

Hey @radagast I’m coming to the Burgh again this weekend. Gonna hit some releases and go to the festival in Swissvale

Sounds like a fun weekend! If you have spare time I highly recommend shooting over to Dancing Gnome, one of my favorites in the city.

:beers:
Rad

Let us know when the party is!

2 Likes

You bet! Hitting their release for sure and maybe Hitch hiker if time permits. They’ll both be at the fest!

Just kegged the Citra/Medusa NEIPA. Nice light color to it and some dank citrusy aromas. I might be on to something with those neo-mexicanus hops.

3 Likes

Finally got my Octoberfest in last weekend and a different NEIPA in as well. Trying to figure out what’s next.

2 Likes

Just bottled my Loral Cryo Hop IPA and it’s a bit too floral… I’m hoping it ages out a bit.

1 Like

Brewing a Belgian IPA tomorrow. A blonde ale last week. And I still have mt Festbier to get done.

Just kegged up my plum gose. Not sure if I can call it a gose since I didn’t add any salt in which case I will call it a plum Berliner Weiss

Nuttin honey… Next W/E I’ll have some time… Should get an IPA into the mix…now that I have the NW coast yeast to try out… Sneezles61

I’m trying to come up with a Belgian Single that falls short of a double strength but not too low. Right now I have a recipe that is mostly Pilsen and a smidge of wheat and Special B. I’d like to step mash and get a really low FG but I’m trying to get a bit of maltiness from the Special B. I dunno I guess I’m going to fall outside style color

When you u home brew, you don’t have to conform… It’s your brew, tweak it as you like… Isn’t that the American take on it? Sneezles61

That’s not what various monks have been telling me. Or maybe I misunderstood because they were communicating non verbally

Drink it an opaque glass! :rofl: Its all good man.

1 Like

My Abby Ale (single) came out just as planned 1.051 OG with a stepped mash. Wyeast 3787 was my final choice of yeast.

2 Likes

Just finished cleaning up after brewing a Blonde Ale this morning. May put it on strawberries for a week after primary has finished. That is why i was asking about cold crashing before adding them in another topic. Thank you everyone for the great information you provide on this forum.

1 Like

Company in house for the past week and half. Having the family picnic tomorrow. Got my Polish IPA, pre pro alt, and a plum Berliner Weiss. Next week I’m hoping to get an IPA and a Sam clone in. Maybe do a double. Been a few weeks and I’m itchy. Actually have a pilsner cold crashing

I count on company draining some of my supply. Part of my ecosystem

1 Like

I agree have to keep it moving, especially the IPAs.