What’s Brewin’?

My blundered bock I used chocolate wheat… It just doesnt lend that nice chocolate background like the chocolate barley has in the past… Yeah, chocolate barley… final… Sneezles61

Just tapped my ESB that we’ll be making in March. Turned out very well. Great easy drinking beer style that still provides great flavor.

2 Likes

No brewing today. Next sat. Did clean kegs. Transfer. Asgard. Fire. Ipa. To secondary. And. Reslience ipa to the keg. Now forced carbonation

Finally broke my hydrometer. It was a veteran.

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully it served you well.

1 Like

Now you can get the one that Denny and Drew talk about… A traceable instrument… I will want to look at them too… sometime… Sneezles61
OH HOLY MOLY… Theres a counter just to the right… its numbered… 666!!:scream:

1 Like

@sneezles61, I think you need to include Holy Water in your next brew! :innocent:

1 Like

That’s diabolical…

My wife waters plants for a church… I’ll need to have her get some water blessed… I don’t want that “666” stigma looming behind me… Sneezles61

1 Like

Time for a marzen/Oktoberfest tomorrow AM!

2 Likes

Spot on there! Totally forgot… its time! Sneezles61

1 Like

Yes I have the grains measured out for a Marine Vienna and an Octoberfest will be brewing in the next couple weeks

Or…maybe I’ll wait a day.

Just finished crushing my grain and realized I have no DME for a starter…

Hope it did not brake in the fermentor. Long time ago second brew i ever did. A grav test. Did not have a wine thief. Sample kit than. Took sample and the hydrometer broke. And away went 5 gallon brew into the sink

Brett Saison. Got a beautiful start going

3 Likes

That’s crazy!

Almost looks like the clouds we are looking forward to… Sneezles61

Do you know the strain of Brett?

Great pic of a pellicle! Think it may even infected my beer…

2 Likes

Yea I was gonna say…pretty pellicle…you’re right though. I think my PC is now infected.