What did you cook today?

That’s the Triple Hop’d Lager from Bitburger/Sierra Nevada

1 Like

Fresh venison tenderloin and backstrap. Mmmmmmm…:yum:

1 Like

its look awesome :heart_eyes: i also roasted chicken with fruit salad. sometime i make ruussian salad with lunch know i made the salad of mixed vegetable and fruits. fruits are the part of my daily routine. every weekend i made banana bread recipe. also uses fresh fruits juices in breakfast.

1 Like

I need a good pickled eggs recipe. Are the fermented?

Those eggs were not fermented and the outcome with weirdly tangy. Much prefer red beeted pickled eggs. Have you ever had those? PA Dutch country around here

I have tried making them with different vinegars and spices. Although good never outstanding. Color is also a problem. I’ve made pickled/fermented beets before guess I could try putting some eggs in the brine

1 Like

Raspberry Mango Christmas Pie

5 Likes

THATS cool!

A nice big hunk, very warm… with a schooner of Bock… Droolin’ over here!
Sneezles61

Oh my heavens, that looks like something my kids and wife would absolutely love! :innocent: That looks awesome!

:beers:
Rad

Can’t take all the credit got the raspberry pie recipe from @voodoo_donut cutting the top crust with cookie cutters from my daughter. The coloring was my idea. Thanks all. And merry Christmas

3 Likes

There is no “I” in we!
Sneezles61

\

This was last Tuesday. Pork loin on the smoker. For tonight’s non-traditional Christmas dinner we are smoking a couple racks of ribs. Sides of corn muffins and coleslaw.

3 Likes

Yea I need that pie…any leftovers? I can be there in about 7 hours I think…

I cooked braised short ribs ala Harlem’s Red Rooster and baked potatoes for our Christmas Eve feast. My wife made broiled spiced shrimp, beet & cauliflower salad, broccoli casserole and my daughter made Xmas cookies.

1 Like

Today’s family project: Homemade pasta, with homemade meatballs.

7 Likes

Dang! That looks delicious!

That does look yummy.

Non-traditional but pretty tasty Christmas ribs from the smoker dinner.

4 Likes

Shakshouka for breakfast this morning. Had a bunch of leftover baby bell peppers from something my daughter made. Great way to start the day. Forgot to take a picture of the homemade pita I made last night. Still perfecting that…

5 Likes

I had to Google Shakshouka. Sure sounds and looks great.

1 Like