What are you drinking now

Well here is mine as well

2 Likes

I guess mine is more modern without the 6row

You are right, @brew_cat ,mine is a pre pro version for this somewhat archaic style ……And from the old, now defunct Beer advocate magazine, Here are the bones for my original 2017 recipe;

This could have been its own thread! …

The OP won’t mind :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the recipes guys! @brewcat <🤣

1 Like

Right now?

My first beer ever, the Caribou Slobber.

Made a few mistakes, and out of fear of bottle bombs I had to refrigerate the bottles sooner than expected, but it still came out pretty well.

5 Likes

Keep at it! Things will go smoother and the results better!

Thats a Baltic Porter i inoculated with some wild bugs about 4 years ago. Wishing i could duplicate it. Have about a six pack

3 Likes

Now im into pinot gringo saison. A sour saison blended with homemade wine. Nice

4 Likes

Well got invited to friendsgiving party here in Colorado. The local market has a build your own 6 for $9.99. Plenty of good beers i brought a case to yhe party. Working through the leftovers. :rofl:

4 Likes

My American Pale Lager. Very pleased with the outcome. No off flavors I can detect, light and crisp.

4 Likes

Nice and clear!

Say-Son… 4.5%…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Looks yummy. This was an hour ago? Well it is Saturday.

1 Like

last nights sampling…
Sneezles61

My Kolsch

2 Likes

Im drinking some barrel aged porter from a few years ago. I actually also had a bottle of the same beer that didn’t go through the barrel inoculation. That one was very unimpressive. To bad. I still have the zoo barrel if it still has co2 pressure i may run something through it. I have a times made some meh beers and inoculated them ans afy a few years enjoyed them. Gotta get back to that

3 Likes

Drinking some dark stuff myself with the first real snow of the year. Milk stout with choc nibs. I consider it the house beer. Wife loves it so we have it year round. I like stouts but avoid the heavy coffee overtones and go for smooth and toasty. For me, the key is dehusked carafa iii.

Not an expert brewer by any stretch, but it’s I. My top 5 of any beer I’ve had. Stumbling on that one recipe that works for you makes all the mistakes and subpar batches irrelevant.

5 Likes

Now the O-fest is quaffable! Yes, looks like the Say-Son… because they both came out of the same brew… One was watered down and used Saison yeast… The Other is 05… which has a bit more malty flavor…
Sneezles61

3 Likes