What are you drinking now

Top half is a strawberry slushy really. Nice combination of sweet and sour.

Paulaner weissbier downtown Vail

4 Likes

Saison at Vail brewing company

1 Like

How’s the weather up at Vail? Usually very nice in the summer.

Hot

Lotsa peeps? Masks?
Sneezles61

Didn’t see many masks except in the airport

1 Like

Just got back from CO last night, just missed ya! We checked out Copper, Glennwood Hot Springs (the one day 70 was open our entire week due to mud slides) and wrapped up our trip down in Colorado Springs to check out my sister’s town. Sadly, wasn’t able to visit any breweries on this trip but grabbed a sampler of Odell’s and Firestone Walker (yes, I know, CA not CO, but I was buying for more than just myself to enjoy) plus a sixer of Avery which was my favorite brewery I made it to on my last trip out a couple years back.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

O’Dells IPA? That is a very solid West Coast style… Damn… I
've gotta get some for imbibing on the deck tonight!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Another brewery in Eagle is 7 hermits. Im not sure what’s on Dostero but i know they have a craft distillery. Glenwood has Casey Brewing if you like sours and expeirimentals. Ive not been to the brewery but have had their beer which is exceptional

2 Likes

This is a fun take on an IPA. Raspberry aroma, raspberry grapefruit flavor. Quite refreshing easy drinking beer even at 6.8%

1 Like

Visiting my folks and my Dad has had one of my beers in his fridge for 3 years :joy:. Remarkable clarity with that much lagering . No flavor though. This was a double IPA

2 Likes

So, its still very drink-able? I tell folks to drink right away… I know… Bigger brews can wait longer…
Sneezles61

Annual side by side of Plinian Legacy and Off the Topper. It’s a deliciously hoppy August!

:beers:
Rad

4 Likes

Score! My neighbor asked me if I wanted this beer. I asked him if he would drink it and he said no. He drinks Miller Lite and that’s it. Story behind it is he pulled a guy and his boat out of the weeds and the guy showed up the next day with this to thank him.

4 Likes

I’ve gots some friends that will drink ONLY Miller lite too…
Triple hopped… they tie a hop cone on a string, and let it swing past the top of the the fermenter…
One…
Two…
Three…
Pull it!! we’d hate to give it too much hops!! :joy:
Sneezles61

Had a friend who would drink descent beer but at his party had a keg of bud light (cheap) then complained nobody drank the beer. He ended dumping. Personally i would get a keg i liked and then if nobody drank it i would have it for myself

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes