What are you drinking now

The Japanese own a lot of my favorite spirits. It’s a passion of theirs. Just like the Italians own most of the art materials sold at Blick.

I won’t need to be concerned… I do not drink any distilled alcohol… Beer… perhaps some wine…:sunglasses:
Sneezles61

No Gin and Tonics?

1 Like

We have alot of small batch local distilleries i try to support. I don’t drink spirits as much as i used to. But i get gifts

I literally smell mash and distillation most days at work because I share an internal wall in our building with a small distiller. I love seeing their process and the trailers of grains they get.

I’ve never had anything from them, they are very local distribution I guess. How was it?

The Lunch? Ive had a few of their beers and all have been good so when i saw it on tap at bowling alley i didn’t hesitate. Girl said it was very popular and i can see why. Very well done. Nice balanced Hazy IPA

1 Like

Red Rye Cascarillo. Very creamy and smooth and a nice malt flavor with the rye bite. A keeper I think. :thinking:

3 Likes

Yer own concoction?
Sneezles61

Yup :+1:

My Coronadote tonight by a little recreational fire.

4 Likes

Rec fire has gotten a bit more interesting. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

We’re into summer burn ban season now. By October I’ll have another fire that can be seen from space. So much down already this spring and the storms just keep coming.

Same here, very wet recently with daily thunderstorms. Lotsa debris. I think the grass is growing about an inch an hour! It starts to look like a Van Gogh hayfield if I miss a day or two.

2 Likes

Evil Twin opened a “tasting room” in Dumbo (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) Brooklyn. It was a picturesque day here so every tourist in NYC was walking over the Brooklyn Bridge and then coming down to the water to have that perfect “I’m in Brooklyn” picture.
I have a friend who started working at Evil Twin so I got to taste just about everything they had and a few pints.
The wildest thing I tasted was How Much Cheese is Even More Cheese a sour ale (which wasn’t sour) brewed with cream cheese. The had some nice IPAs and some good lagers served through Czech Lager taps.

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Ham and swiss on homemade sourdough side of homemade saurkrout paired with my heffenweizenen.

5 Likes

Sparkling hibiscus black cherry kombucha topped with strawberry smoothie.

2 Likes

Frozen? Looks like a slushy