What are you drinking now

Squeezing the bag can release tannins ya know…:joy::joy: I crack myself up sometimes…

2 Likes

No grainy-ness tho… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Makes more sense to just go south for a couple months in the winter. Get a place up north for the rest of the year. Whats wrong with where you live now? Ive always found Virginia to be beautiful. Do you live near Exmor? We got àrrested there in 1970. Had to wash the sheriff’s car then he let us go. Damn long hairs with NY plates.

Might make more sense to you but not to me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Up north holds no appeal for me even in the summer frankly. I’m good up to about 100F but 110 and up is no bueno.

I want to be in the southwest and just migrate to southern Colorado, northern Cali or maybe the hills of TN/NC to be closer to the boys, during the summer. if it were just me I’d have a house in the desert and a maxed out mercedes sprinter to live where ever I want during the hottest months but the wife didn’t grow up a dirtbag nomad like me so she’s not into that.

1 Like

I didn’t mean north north i meant northern Virginia. Your bloods to thin :rofl:

1 Like

My cousin lives in Phoenix, he told me he gets up to 115+ in the summer. No thanks, you can keep that crap! :joy: I did a trade show in Vegas in August 15-20 years ago, I don’t care what they say, a dry heat still feels like a hair dryer when the wind blows! I figure I can always put more layers on, there’s only so many I can take off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My parents bought a house about 2 hours east on a lake back in 98, it’s typically around 10 degrees colder there than here in Pgh, so we head out that way when it gets too hot for the weekend.

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

No lakes in the desert

I’m weak, it was pushing 90 and high humidity here Sunday and I was sweltering in my garage brewing and wishing I was at the lake. We’re heading up Friday. :sunglasses: Back on track, I may need to take some Nimble Giant up with me.

:beers:
Rad

I don’t think it’s weakness or strength. Just the way we’re all wired and piped differently.

@brew_cat I don’t think I have thin blood. I get blood work once a year and no one has ever said that. I do run a higher body temp than most people. Maybe that’s it.

You aint cold blooded Danny? :no_mouth:
You can have my portion of very warm days too… 65F is like perfect… 45F at night for sleeping… Almost seems like good brewing weather too… I’m on to sump tin’…
Sneezles61

Yes, @dannyboy58 I’m about 25 miles out of Phoenix in Gilbert, AZ. The valley of the sun (as it’s called) encompasses not only Phoenix, but Glendale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, etc. It all runs together now over years of expansion. Having lived in the VA area for several years I have a feeling for the weather out there. My wife and I have considered moving back east, but after looking we chose to stay in AZ. I’m trading shoveling snow for a few hot months. The big bonus is the fall/winter and early spring months (October - April/May). This time of the year is just incredible.

The Tucson area or even south of there around Sierra Vista is a little bit cooler - maybe 10F for Tucson and 15-20F down around Sierra Vista. Or the other popular areas if you want to have a change of season is the Williams, Payson or Prescott areas. The con for these areas is the threat of wild fires such as we are experiencing now across the state. These are all mountain communities and do experience snow.

I’ve lived here for 40 yrs and I really can say I love it.

My Weather Station https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KAZGILBE80"

Nicely lemony

“The lemon combination within the Steeped Emperor’s Lemon Saison highlights intense flavors and aromas that are balanced by the acidity and fruit flavors of the Saison yeast and Sorachi Ace hops. We use a double-steep process to showcase the lemon profile and the resulting Saison highlights flavors of lemon meringue pie with the aromatics of a Meyer lemon. This beer pairs well with lighter seafood dishes such as grilled shrimp or sautéed scallops or after dark with a lemon tart or lemon sugar cookie”

2 Likes

Had one of these on tap at the lanes

2 Likes

F…K was hoping to see stuff… All’s well
Sneezles61

Click bait. you have to click on the oic to expand

1 Like

Have a buddy who collected Jim Beam decanters from the 70s-80s. We opened one of them last night and, man so mellow and smooth! Did a side by side comparison with Crown and we all liked the Beam better.

1 Like

Jim Beam sold out to some foreign company so i stopped buying it. I prefer my American whiskey owned by an American company. Crown Royal ? Ones corn whiskey the other is rye.

Not sure why it did that it was a screen shot

Jim Beam owned by Beam Suntory is an “American Multinational Company”, its headquarters are in Chicago.

Call it what you will and base your headquarters where you want its still a Japanese company. Which is fine and im glad its still made in Kentucky.