What are you drinking now

Got very dirty myself today… Fresh out of the shower… Time to pour a huge schooner of brew and get out to the picnic table!
Sneezles61

Latest pils. Only 2 weeks in the keg and cold conditioning. It’s quite good. I like a young pils. It’s like a young ipa to me. It’s most fragrant with the sharp bitterness and you get not only the Pilsen breadlines but a kind of harsh, I guess wink wink nod nod it tastes “grainy”. And I like it :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t apologize for drinking a Pilsner. Ever. :roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely still one of my ‘go to styles’. Well after Mexican lager. I think I’m crushing on that… :joy:

2 Likes

Im not apologizing for myself im just feeling sorry for people who cant appreciate a good pilsner.

2 Likes

The only time to apologize is when you drink the last pint… and not have any replace it!
Sneezles61

1 Like

What the heck has happened to @WMNoob did he get locked in the brewery again

Forgot his flip-flops down south? :no_mouth:
Sneezles61

Been a little busy. :grin:

https://forum.northernbrewer.com/t/kitchen-facelift/29806

1 Like

Tailspin Juicy Pale Ale

1 Like

At yer brewery? :no_mouth:
Awaiting my Ryed Lager to “come of age”…
Sneezles61

Nope, brewery in Whitehall, MI called Fetch. Cool old bank building complete with vault. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Cream ale watching the grapes

1 Like

Are they growing yet!!!??? :joy:

1 Like

Nah. I just checked. I’ll go back to my beer ill walk over and check again in a while :grin:

4 Likes

I heard the more you drink the more they grow. . .at least you have a fine looking beverage choice! :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Last night happy hour. One of my favorites. I have heard it described as having a chemical taste due to the hops but i still enjoy one once in a while.

1 Like

An immature brew, but, none the less… Ryed Lager. weighs in just under 5%…
Sneezles61
EDIT: oh and the peas… they are also immature yet…

I brewed a clone years ago that turned out pretty nice. I’ve always thought AB was good but the bigger alcohol one double bastard or whatever it’s called has a bit of an alcohol bite for me.

1 Like

I found Labatts Max Ice at the local drug store and had to try it. At 8% and in a 24oz can I figured it was a brown bag on the street corner beer. Well it tastes a little like rocket fuel but for some reason I kind of like it.

1 Like