What are you drinking now

No reason to go anywhere!

1 Like

Last night, I imbibed a SN Pale Ale… Calcium Chloride is their background taste…
It wasn’t too long ago… doing a taste perception with the couple salts I have on hand… A small glass of water and an 1/8 teaspoon… mixed… That CaCl was horrible… I could taste THAT in their brew…
Sneezles61

I jus love looking at it

3 Likes

Try MgCl2… then you won’t complain about CaCl2!

1 Like

My latest lager… I called it a small lager…weighing in at 5.1%. OOPS…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

What time is it there?

1 Like

That was last night… Although… I’ll think its just as good before sunrise… :grin:
Sneezles61

Apparently it’s beer o’clock.

1 Like

I’ll get a better picture today…
Sneezles61

Sip of :sun_with_face: on tap at the lanes today. No pictures have to use your imagination

1 Like

I just found a four pack of that locally around here two weeks ago, it’s still delicious. :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

Not sure what to have tonight… Belgian Wit, Blonde, Mexican Lager (which I’ll be drinking tomorrow for the Derby), ESB, or Pils. Usually I’ll rotate throughout the night so I think I’ll figure it out!:joy:

1 Like

I’ll be tapping my Pseudo Sue Clone and Julie’s beer (Lakefront Fixed Gear clone) to see if they are properly carbed tonight. My 7 yr old’s first communion is tomorrow so hoping they’ll be ready for the celebration afterwards, especially since our dear friend Julie is her godmother and will be attending and expecting a few. :innocent:

Rad

edit so close!!

1 Like

See ifn you can see this one… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

4 Likes

thats eye candy

1 Like

taste bud candy…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Dogfish Head 90 in our hotel room right now. Back to my brewery Sunday :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrats on your daughter’s first communion! We’ll be there next year.

1 Like

90 is what got me into IPA’s, still love that beer. :sunglasses:

Rad

You know working in the yard in nice weather drinking a pilsner. Sorry but it never gets old

5 Likes