What are you drinking now

We use them for banana bread! Banana bread in a glass with rum sounds good though!

1 Like

Do tell what are hurricane glasses? I see no need for them up here… rather… insulated tumblers…
You know… young peeps in the gym class with snow suits!! :joy:
Sneezles61

Hurricane glass. Why? I’m not sure.

Get’s the name and shape from the hurricane shade which is used to protect candles and gas lamps from wind.

2 Likes

18 month old Merlot

4 Likes

Homemade of course

I don’t often open a bottle unless i have company to finish it. Wine is not as good after a day or so. What im trying is to purge my decanter with CO2 and see how it stays

I know that wine makers use nitrogen as the CO2 can be absorbed but I think a little in a decanter/bottle at room temp wouldn’t absorb much at all.

1 Like

Sparklin’ Merlin?
Sneezles61

Hard to decide tonight… have the following on draft:

1. American IPA
  2. Gose
  3. Strawberry Coffee Gose
  4. Irish red ale
  5. Mandarina Bavaria Lager
7 Likes

Another O’Dells. Never seen it in Michigan. Both the IPA and this DIPA have been very good. :yum::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Think I would try the Gose first. Can I get a flight?

1 Like

If you’re ever in Columbus let me know!
Truth be told I’ll have a couple of all them. Usually I will use the Gose to clean the palate between beers. Not only is the beer a great, flavorful easy drinker but it does a great job at cleansing between beers.

1 Like

Dont have a picture but just finished a bottle of my BoyZinberry Wine. Old vine Zinfandel juice fermented over my crushed boysenberries

1 Like

That sounds fantastic!

Oly… :disappointed_relieved:
Sneezles61

?Little Oly?

2 Likes

12 of 12-ers… I’ll have to look in my beer can collection… I may have one of those lil’ cans…
Sneezles61

1 Like

IPA I brewed Feb 5, pretty good but lacking great aroma. 80% 2 row, 15% wheat, 2.5% c40, 2.5% acidulated malt(thanks @brewcat ). El Dorado, Azacca and Centenial FW, ED 60, combo at 5 and WP followed by DH of 1oz cent, .5 ea of ED and Az. Really nice bitterness and fruity taste just needs more nose.

Bohemian Lager brewed Jan 25, kegged 2/12, so just a few weeks cold conditioning. Clearing nicely, crisp and clean. It was supposed to be my usual Pilsner but I was short on pilsen malt so subbed in about 12% vienna malt. I’ve seen pilsner recipes that are way busier but my Pils is straight pilsen malt with enough acidulated (thanks @brewcat :wink: ) to get the mash pH to 5.4. So I’m just calling this one a lager.

5 Likes

Justalager catchy name

2 Likes