What are you drinking now

This is my go to IPA at the local place Belly Love I’ve mentioned before. Very well crafted 6.5ish abv IPA.

Holy Belgium indeed! After a couple… I wouldn’t know which way to spin the wrench!! :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

1 Like

I was a swim coach for many years. The most common mistake people make in their stroke is that they stop swimming to take each breath, thereby losing momentum and making it harder to take a breath. You want your stroke to push your head forward and out of the water. Makes swimming effortless when you get the timing right.

Schwarzbier I brewed almost two years ago, Dec 2018. It was a recipe I found looking for Kostritzer clones. I thought it was too busy and would likely not be what I was looking for but I brewed 10 gals of it for some reason. So now two. years later I have half a keg still in my serving fridge and another full keg sitting in the broken old lagering fridge. Decided to try a couple last night. It’s good but tastes more like a stout than a schwarzbier IMO. Too roasty and full bodied.

2 Likes

Sure looks like an inviting brew… (Now for different colored brews in the emoji selection) :beers:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Looks like a tasty brew, schwartsbier or not🍺

1 Like

Warlock, fall favorite.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

It sure looks good though

Definitely doesn’t suck. Just not what I was going for or have been in the mood for apparently. Everyone who’s tried it likes it.

Thanks, I have been working with someone who “somehow” got me from not being able to swim across a 25 yard pool to be able to finish a 2.5 mile open water swim. Still working on the mechanics to get it more efficient (and get me out of the water faster…). It has definitely been a challenge.

1 Like

Speaking of Midwest IPAs, enjoying this one now. Not quite 5 o’clock but…

1 Like

it’s 5:00 somewhere

1 Like

Have that beer every time I (used to) fly through Minneapolis, delicious.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

I was up there in 2018 and we stopped in at the new brewery, quite a complex. It’s on the University of Minnesota campus basically, and the place was printing money. They had four or five IPAs on their draft list that were unbelievably good and fresh.

Small ale… Citra at FO… 4.2% ABV
Sneezles61

3 Likes

Caribou slobber! Cant seem to post a pic though

1 Like

It tastes amazing! Thanks for the help on posting a pic!

2 Likes

If you click on the upload button when posting, it looks like a horizontal bar with an upward arrow over it, it will ask to select a photo or file from your device. For a photo .jpg files work best. Try to keep the file size small by cropping or reducing the size if you can otherwise the site might not be happy with it and have it come out sideways or not at all.

Feel free to ask questions about it or anything brewing related.

Wild Cluster pale ale.

6 Likes

Hey, it’s not running out of yer schooner!!! Yippee!! :beers:
Sneezles61

1 Like