What are you drinking now

Say it ain’t so. Not a Greg Lake fan?

King Crimson on the King Biscuit Flower Hour! :sunglasses:

1 Like

ELP… Yup… Yup …King Biscuit … Didn’t hear any King Crimson … I’ll get some for my ears to listen too, whilst having a brew…
Sneezles61

Hazy Eights, needs another day or so to settle out carbonation

Fruit Bazooka

It’s double hazy time!

:beers:
Rad

5 Likes

Last night - Ludington Bay 9 Wt, Grand Armory Crop Duster, and Fetch’s Ryptide.

Ho-hum Pale Ale. US-05 gives it a more crisp mouthfeel and a nice little bitey aftertaste. The Notty version has a way smoother mouthfeel and near sweetness to it.

2 Likes

my buddy made a Philly Sour at the same time as I did but with peach. Amazing

Did the Nottingham end up with a higher FG? That’s been my experience with Notty. Thus the sweetness.

I am amazed the brew isn’t running out the glass… How’d you do that? :joy:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yes, I think you’re spot on. It was only a few points but it definitely makes a difference.

Magic of resizing pics… :rofl:

That’s my kind of universal remote!

Rad

1 Like

Drinking the No. 1 right now and it’s very good.

2 Likes

From the Ebbs website…
“ BEER IS LOVE But beer has also turned into an arms race where the wackiest labels, the punniest names, and most extreme flavor combinations rise to the top. We think that’s really fucking boring. Here’s to beer that tastes like beer”

3 Likes

Although I do enjoy nice label art

1 Like

After having all 3 of these IPAs I have to say their anti art is as much gimmick. Good solid IPAs, No1 is my fave, but nothing remarkable.

Good product and attractive/colorful labels are possible. I got a good haul of beer from some friends that traveled recently.

I do not see Summit O-fest in your collection of vessels… I won’t even tell you just how wonderful it is too!!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yeah, I agree, I’m currently wallpapering the garage with can labels. The 16oz ones peel off really nicely, so every new one I or any buddy that’s over has goes up on the wall. Nice complement to the brewcave. Had a couple Voodoo Ranger’s yesterday that I hadn’t had before with some Sunday football. Liquid Paradise and Xperimental. Both pretty decent.

Rad

Had a few of these last night and soooo good! Glad to see 'em back on the shelves locally along with Mykiss.

2 Likes