What are you drinking now

me wanted to go diving. But to many waves. So stay home. Have a few beers. This is my karmaliet clone

4 Likes

Stone Tropic Thunder

1 Like

So what’s the verdict on the wild hops?

I see a bunch along the bike trail around here… They do have seeds… So what ever was the hops grown in these areas back before prohibition… I would believe that’s their parentage… Liberty? Nugget?
Sneezles61

Fantastic! It’s a shame it’s going to be limited edition.

1 Like

In my thread @loopie_beer suggested they were Cluster. I’m going to make the beer again with Cluster and see if it compares.

1 Like

Cluster is pretty distinctive and an old variety. I believe it was a common hop used in American beers.
Double Mt. in Hood River, OR made a single hop IPA called Cluster F%$# that I thought was great.

2 Likes

When You’re Strange by Anchorage brewery. I discovered Anchorage on Tavour and have loved nearly every beer I’ve tried from them so when they pop up I buy one before even reading the description then go back and read through them. :joy: The barrel aged options are typically WAY out of my price range (I just can’t justify $50 for a single bottle of anything) but everything else is very reasonable and well worth it.

This one is described as:

Sour ale with Brettanomyces aged in Chardonnay barrels for 18 months and rested on apricots for 4 months.

Fantastic.

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

I like the sound of that

That sounds amazing

ABBEY QUAD

ACL 10.1% BY VOL

Lush mouthfeel and deep rich flavors of banana, dried plums, raisin and figs with layers of spice and round maltiness. Pair with Roasts, wild game and stew.

IBU’S – 18

OG – PLATO – 21.5°

SERVING TEMP. 48° F

AVAILABLE – 500ml/750ml

CELLAR – YES

I’m pairing with salad and fish. this is a meal in itself

2 Likes

:confounded:… ^^ that’s a monster sized brew… Yes a stew heavy in meat gravy would about tame that one… Maybe…

Not drinking this now since it’s 9am. Had one with dinner a couple of nights ago. Middle Ages brewing Dragonslayer 2019 boubon barrel aged Imperial stout. Aged over a year the label tells me. Always liked the regular Dragonslayer but this stuff is even better. It is a really roasty and at 12% powerful stout. Not one you would be drinking many of at once.

2 Likes

Wheat beer… 4.8%… Wife really likes this… So it won’t last too long then…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Steak brew!

1 Like

Galaxy single hop

7 Likes

That looks refreshing . I’m going to pour one and post

English IPA EKG/Willamette

5 Likes

Holy cow… And a swimming pool to exhibit a nice brew…in the midst of Summer’s throws… :sunglasses: Nice…
Sneezles61

Sam is on it this year! Pretty tasty until mine is ready;

1 Like