What are you drinking now

I have been check stores for 2 weeks looking for Grolsch in swingtops. I finally found them about 2 miles away and walked all sweaty home. I forgot how refreshingly a clean clear no frills Pilsner is after a hot day. I want the swingtops for the kombucha I’ve been brewing and I want to keep it separate from my beer.

1 Like

Broke the seal on the SOS

2 Likes

I’ve had a hankering for an Urquell but the only ones I can find are the six packs and they’re slightly skunked in those light amber bottles. I prefer the closed twelve pack. May have to take a trip to total bev and get one.

This is why I always have a pils on tap.

2 Likes

I always grab one of I catch it on tap.

Yeah, mine’s been gone for a while, what’d you think? Looks tasty and hazy! I’m currently out of homebrew cause all my buds kicked both kegs this past weekend for our beercamp brewday. :joy: My buddy’s wife LOVED the Pangea Proxima Polar IPA. :innocent: I’ve got Plinian Legacy (ready for keg) and Off the Topper in carboys atm. Should be carbed and ready to pour in about two weeks. Currently working my way through a case of Nimble Giant, my favorite summer seasonal from Troegs. I may have to break down and buy another case to take to the lake with me this weekend. :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

I like it. Going to give some out for feedback. It came in at 8.5%

Fetch Brewing Wicked Waze. Nice brew!

Hop Showers after an awesome brew day on Monday!

5 Likes

Perrin as my nightcap last evening. Removed the image - sideways.

All my images go sideways as well when I let this site resize them for me. It’s silly bug that @admins aren’t aware of or don’t have the skill/ patience to get fixed.

My “Devilled Ale”… 8.7%… It’s settled down and became a nice sipper…just before rack out time…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

So delicious plus an interesting bottle for my collection.

3 Likes

Excellent beer if it’s been stored properly. Do you collect any bottle, or just ones that catch your eye?
I’ve been collecting about 25 yrs. and have a garage full of boxes. I started hanging cans on my basement ceiling. Over 200 now. Good news though, in OR deposit went up to .10, so I’ve doubled my investment on the old bottles.

4 Likes

How do you hang them? I’ve got stuff all over… beer cans are different.
Sneezles61

As a bottler I like to have variety in my bottles. Uniqued shaped bottle are the hardest to find. @mrv there is a new thread devoted to bottles if you have any cool ones please post.

Cup hooks into the drywall. They’re light so it doesn’t take much to hold them. I’m on my third pack of 100, that’s how I keep track of the amount.

1 Like

I’ve had issues in the past posting pictures, but I’ll try again. A lot of my older bottles are in boxes in the garage. My wife has been bugging me to clean it up, maybe it’s time to go through them.

1 Like

I find it’s a lot easier to post photos from my phone as I take the pictures and ecrop them to a smaller size, if needed, rather than let the site make them small (which rotates them for some reason)

That’s usually the problem I have. Not wanting to derail the thread, nothing kegged, but I have a saison that’s ready to be.
Right now I’m drinking Mirror Pond and have Stone IPA for later. Nothing fancy but easy drinking.

Aw MRV… You are elusive… Until of lately… I like hearing your side anytime… Even if it’s a derailment… Seems the train gets right back on track!:sunglasses:. :mask:
Sneezles61

1 Like