What are you drinking now

Nice Racks!!! :blush:

3 Likes

You clearly haven’t spent much time down south if you think you have to be up north for that. More like “outside a metropolitan area.” haha

2 Likes
2 Likes

Loved that movie!

1 Like

Decided to sample some of this years kriek. Need a lot more aging but the color is beautiful

2 Likes

OH dear, I see there’s trouble in Michigan… I hope you and Porkchop are safe and away from from the flooding…
Sneezles61

Couldn’t a “governor ordered evacuation” be against a Michigander’s constitutional right to stay and drown? Are they going to arm up and protest that too?

1 Like

The Tittabawassee River is more towards the east side of the lower peninsula so we’re safe. We do have several rivers on this side that are full from up to 8"- 10" of rain in the watershed. So far there are no reported casualties.

1 Like

Currently enjoying WeldWerks Root Beer Float Stout.

Came up as an offering through Untappd and I couldn’t resist trying it. It’s exactly as advertised and delicious!

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

This is my All Together brew. Missed my target OG by a few points so it came in at 5.8% and is an absolute crusher. Glad have 2 kegs of it!

2 Likes

That looks nice. Where are you London? It’s 9AM here

3 Likes

That’s from yesterday actually, I’m in PA!

1 Like

That’s what I thought

Good photographers often use the dramatic early morning light to capture their subjects beauty. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good point I’ll use that with my wife when I pour early.

5 Likes

Throw out that you are technically a food blogger now to seal the deal.

2 Likes

Pine-tucky common… Very nice brew…
Sneezles61

6 Likes

Single hop Polaris, which has a minty quality that is very subtle but nice for a change. This is mostly Pilsner malt, the color comes from Maris Otter LME. Oslo Kveik yeast flocs very clear. No cold crash.

3 Likes

A 7% Saison that finished at 1.003
A loaf of 100% Whole-wheat bread in the background where I replace the water with pomegranate juice. I’m thinking of baking a wheat bread using Hefeweizen yeast.

4 Likes

Musta caramalized the MO… I can’t get mine that dark… Even 100% of the grist… That must be right on the edge of medium to dry… A whisker less… It’d be drier than a popcorn fart! :joy:. Oops​:mask:
Sneezles61

3 Likes