What are you drinking now

No, not yet… Gets below freezing at night… Soon tho… The worst… deer flies!! Them SOB’s leave some huge welts… And their bite is second only to sand bees… We get alot of dragon flies… Not many damselflies tho…
Sneezles61

1 Like

When’s the pool gonna be done? :swimmer:

You mean, skating rink? :nerd_face::mask:
Sneezles61

Looks like you’re building a motocross track!

2 Likes

Bottled up some boysenberry wine from last summer

1 Like

Dang that looks good!

Smells like boysenberries

1 Like

imagine that…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now that was some fun there…lost a few teeth…Penton motorbikes still exist ?

1 Like

As good as you’ve heard. I mentioned this to a local craft beer store owner, halfway in jest, that he should try to get this. Darned if he didn’t find it. Two weeks later I was just walking through the displays and saw it and stopped in my tracks.

1 Like

Now I would try that

The motorcycle shop in the town I grew up in has one sitting in the window… You can look but you can’t touch… Green, kicker on the left hand side… I’ll see if I can’t get a picture of it… Can-am came around at that time too.
Sneezles61

1 Like

They exist but I don’t know when they went out of production. I never saw a Penton MX bike. Only ever saw 1 enduro he built.

Lager with my home grown hops.

5 Likes

They are known as KTM…
Sneezles61

Oh yea…I forgot. that was a long time ago right? 70s?

1 Like

Here’s my Mexican Lager. Only layered for a short 3 weeks and no post kettle finings. Not too bad!
Weird my photo didn’t post despite it saying it’s uploaded

8 Likes

Nice photo. Profesh looking. Here’s my equivalent shot. With a 100% Brett fermentation. A little leathery but mostly tart and citrus. BTW Spraymaster is the only spray bottle I buy.

4 Likes

It looks tart

1 Like

I’ve just gone to Spraymaster after dealing with junk sprayers for years. Very nice so far!

1 Like