What are you drinking now

I’m not a fan either way… I just like beer to taste like… Beer! I do have HBP… I believe from expecting way too much of my crew… So I limit my salt… Every once in a while I’ll dunk a tip of my finger in her drink… It’s plenty salty!!:confounded:
Sneezles61

We used to call them a red eye. Soothing for a tough night followed by a tougher morning.

Hair of the dog everyone has a recipe

Blatz, now that takes me back to some bad memories…

I do have two aces at the disc golf course while drinking Labatt Blue. It’s not bad for the price.

I used to visit Toronto quite often in the 90s. The Blue was my go to at certain “gentlemen’s establishments” that my tech support guys used to “drag me to”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The Ballet? :wink:

2 Likes

Yup that’s the place!

OH Pa-leese… Danny, I woulda thunk at a line dancing lessons at a bar… :upside_down_face:
Another brew I really enjoyed was Molson dry… That didn’t leave anything behind…
Anyone get Moosehead too?
Sneezles61

1 Like

I’ve been trying to empty a keg of hefeweizen to make some room for the next one. It feels empty but it keeps pouring. It’s turned into a game now. How many tall pours can I drink before I fall asleep or it’s gone.

3 Likes

Seems like the one you never want to end goes quickly and the one you want to kill never ends!

4 Likes

Never a huge fan of moosehead but I did have some on tap on New Brunswick that was much better than the bottled stuff.

Bottled has the skunk like another green bottle does…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

I was Molson export guy

yea i remember now. green long neck. Skunked like heinie which I also have always hated.

2 Likes

Vienna Lager ham and swiss on homemade sourdough rye

3 Likes

Sticking with the Vienna lager theme, I had one of these last night. Really pretty good but not as good as mine in my biased opinion. Nothing like fresh homebrew. Says the guy who is out of home brew and won’t be able to brew till (hopefully) next month.

I had heard that there were very few Vienna lagers inVienna but I was able to find this one which has been around for a long time apparently(1837).

1 Like

Wish I could help you brother. This social distancing is clogged up the pipe line. Just kegged the first version oh my Isolation Pale Ale. Second version a few days behind. I’ll brew version 3 this coming week. I’ll brew it until I’m out of grains. I’ll pick my favorite then that will be the recipe Everytime we get locked down.

2 Likes

Maybe we should have a contest and the winner moves up. Kind of like that cooking show you can only use what you have available.

1 Like

This Belgian Single has matured so nicely. I’m kicking myself for not putting more of these in the vault.

3 Likes

Here’s my small lager… Which hasn’t lagered yet… Very tasty…
Sneezles61

3 Likes