What are you drinking now

If it ever quits snowing, we are going to work out tailgate gatherings…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Had an Irish and am now having a Muddy Road Brown. I think there’s a Two Hearted or two in my future as well.

1 Like

Great idea! I plan to invite my close friend to meet me for some surf fishing in Lake Michigan. We can have fun like the old days and still maintain social distancing.:sunglasses:

Just drank a few of my first ever brew, the block party amber. I am surprised it turned out well, I expected to screw it up. I really like it. Not real hoppy obviously but to me real balanced and drinkable. It’s more like a brown ale in taste to me. We ended up with only 40 bottles so it tastes different I’m sure than intended but I really like it!

7 Likes

OH oh… Nectar used the “B” word… :flushed:
Sneezles61

Since I am clearly trying to become an alcoholic during the pandemic I bought some Labatt Blue… $6.99 a six pack…

1 Like

Nah, Labatts? You’re still a beer snob. Keystone, now we’re talking. :sunglasses:
12.98 for thirty pack !?!

6 Likes

Larry Bell would be happy with me. Apparently Two Hearted is my Covid jam when my pipeline of IPA went dry here. Got 10 gallons of home brew doing its d-rest right now so I should be back in business pretty soon.

EDIT: In Michigan they’ve stopped taking returnables so once they start I may have a new brew system. LOL

1 Like

Labatts isn’t too bad a beer!

@voodoo_donut that’s the good stuff compared to this:

30 pk for about $9.00. Hands down the worst beer I have ever tasted.

4 Likes

@loopie_beer, $1.80 a six pack, I yield the field to you sir!

Edit. Incorrect math, apparently the pandemic has turned me into a dumba$$😔
1.80 is 9.00 divided by 5 six packs

1 Like

You should distill that Hammer and turn it into a hand sanitizer.

Or… Dump it down the drain… Wait… It may refuse and give it back… Well then, you best filter it!
Sneezles61

Labatts is my summer swill beer. I even like Labatt ice. Can’t find it much down here. I did see a 6er for $6.99. A little steep for me when 30 packs are $19.99 in NY.

I’d take a Blue over any other macro!

Hey, where did black label go?
Sneezles61

Blatz?

Blatz coasters from 1959… The glass and other coasters are a bit newer
Sneezles61

3 Likes

My dad used to switch back and forth between Blatz and Wiedemann. For some reason he would add salt to the Blatz only…

Some peeps just like salt… My wife is one of them… She likes to have a Bloody Mary with her beer…

1 Like

A number of my wife’s family mix tomato juice in their beer. I never found the attraction.