What are you drinking now

No need to. We have a friend that winters in Boynton Beach coming to visit Sunday so I already put in my order for Due South and some other goodies like Rochefort 10 from Total Wine.

2 Likes

Haven’t tried that Imperial IPA from Due South, but I checked via their search function and the local Total Wine has some, so I’ll give it a go.

Frozen Hefenweizen

2 Likes

Bohemian Pils brewed last month.

4 Likes

Misty Mountain Hops IPA growler from Bald Man Brewing. My neighbor got sick and couldn’t help me drink it so I had it all to myself. Dammit.

1 Like

me not brewing this week. Next friday. Me ten days. Off. Than brew a sierra nevada pale ale. And a choc vanilla stout. Did create both recipy. Yesterday. Did build a water filtration system. Carbon filter and micro filter. We did place new grain order. One thing me wait for. The. Water sample test kit to arrive on island.

6 Likes

Finally got the Sasison Buffoon kegged (brewed January 29th) on March 5th after getting home from vacation. Tastes darn good! Got the Saison nose and taste with background notes of the citrus and pepper. Really pleased with how and it came out and better yet, my better half loves it! No secondary by the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What yeast did you use? (I’m still living vicariously through other brewers until we move in…maybe not until May?) :upside_down:

Llamond Belle Saison

1 Like

Singlecut DDH IIPA. Very tasty but the DOuble dry hop comes more across in the flavor than the nose

1 Like

This is one of the best Brett beers I’ve had this year.

Just had these 2 bad boys over the weekend. Gave each of them 4.5 caps on untappd!

2 Likes

Not a fan of the style myself but a nice representative for the style

This is a young Saison that bottled recently and it’s really wonderful.
Saisonstein’s Monster yeast
Fermented in the 60s for 3 days initially and at 73F for the remainder.

9 lbs Belgian Pilsner
1 lb Vienna Malt
3.3 lbs Wheat LME
.25 oz Dr Rudi 60 min
.50 oz Cashmere leaf 60 min
.25 oz Dr Rudi 15 min
1 oz Wakatu and 1 oz Southern Star steeped 15 mins < 170F
OG 1.062. FG 1.003

2 Likes

Got into my doppelbock today. First pour. I’ll have to go back and calculate the ABV. Feels strong which is good I need at least one nap beer on tap going forward. I’ll have to get a nice IIPA going. Don’t have alot of 2-row on hand but have some and plenty of Munich ,Vienna ,Pilsner and Wheat. Enough hops but a little light on yeast but I have enough to build up a bank.

2 Likes

My first full day of isolation and I opened this 3 year old Mead. While it’s still too sweet for my wife, the nose and flavor have really evened out. I am starting to understand why people wait on a bottle.

2 Likes

My little lager…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

OK I gotta ask. What is that on, in or behind the glass?

2 Likes

Azacca pale ale. Not quite ready yet since I was at the end of my co2 tank. Had to swap it out with a full spare on hand. Might try and get a refill for a backup.

1 Like

Good point I hadn’t thought about co2 my tanks are low I better swap them out.

1 Like