What are you drinking now

Almost 60 here yesterday and I finally got the scooter out for a test ride after the winter project. Stopped at Bearchase Brewery ( https://bearchasebrew.com/ ) on the mountain above my place for a beer on the way home. Had a Winter Lager/Kellerbier. Guess they couldn’t decide what to call it. Very good. Reminded me of the vienna lager I haven’t made in a couple years.

May get that in the rotation after I brew my Marzen. Was hoping to brew that this week but I’m nursing/babysitting my daughters pittie after his second ACL surgery and he’s kinda high maintenance.

Not liking the back part but the rest sounds fun

Drinking an HPA Hemperor by New Belgium. Not a bad beer. You definitely get a ‘weed’ flavor (not that I would know :sunglasses:). My wife even liked it.

Alright… Now yer talking to yerself… I ain’t buying the “I wouldn’t know” part… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

I’m stickin’ with what Denny says regarding cannabis infused beer. It’s a waste of good cannabis and a waste of good beer. Sure they can be enjoyed together but not by putting one in the other.

3 Likes

This is not pot infusion it’s hemp oil of some sort which is perfectly legal in many states. If it contains CBD it may actually have some benefits. CBD won’t get you high and it’s legal over the counter. It’s shown to help with depression, sleeplessness and digestion. I have friends that have had sleep problems and swear by it. Alcohol may help you fall asleep but CBD actually get into the deep sleep. CBD extract is fairly expensive so doubt the beer has much of that anyway.

1 Like

Yea I have friends and family that swear by CBD extracts. I prefer getting mine the old fashioned way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s my I’ll be Bock’ it’s a maibock. Yeah it’s early just tasting

5 Likes

And it looks spot on. I recall the first time I had maibock. A bit too many and ended up sleeping in my car in a parking garage. Ended up having to pay twice because I paid before going to the car but still was in the car for hours before leaving.

The goat will do that

Looks good! Nice photo composition too!

Very nicely done Brew Cat!!! Mines still in the husk… :disappointed: But, nice dark bock this W/E… Then onto goating about!!
Sneezles61

Zombie Dust Clone…

5 Likes

1 Like

I can see that

That looks very much like one of our dogs. Well except he does’t drool that much. I’d take a pic but he is busy right now sleeping on my pillow.

That’s a pretty glass of brains right there! I just kicked my keg of that brew, it’s an annual one for me, one of my favs.

:beers:
Rad

Had some Memphis Made Brewing “Cat Nap” last night. Very easy drinker with a great nose and nicely balanced.

1 Like

Not drinking one now but I have been getting Due South brewing Category 5 Imperial IPA at a local haunt of ours. Category 5 IPA – Due South Brewing Co. Pretty smooth for 8.5% and brewed in Boynton Beach only a couple of hours up the coast.

1 Like

Maybe a stop on your way back north… A beery road trip…
Sneezles61