What are you drinking now

Enjoying a Vienna IPA while constructing my new NB MLT with Blichmann Autosparge.
Awesome.

3 Likes

Ziggy Cat in the background…

1 Like

@brew_cat looks like you have some Brewing comp!

1 Like

I think that’s my cousin

3 Likes

Looks like a tuxedo cat, we have two of them. The old guy is 17 and younger guy is around eight …One thing you will notice is cat hair can get into everything somehow. I find it in my beer lines LOL

Big Mo single hopped Mosaic DIPA. Whoa…

1 Like

Belgian Ale with Omega Belgian A Yeast. Delicious

Bumping this thread up. Drinking an WIPA with Huel melon hops. It’s been in the keg a few weeks, not as robust but I’m still getting that honey dew aroma

Apple cider… Sneezles61

1 Like

This is my newest NEIPA that we tapped this past weekend. Needs a few more days but it’s good already!

Traveling for the holidays. I’m fortunate to have a mother in law that likes a diversity in beer. She has a very well stocked fridge. This was one of her selections and it’s a great sipper

3 Likes

Nice

Got invited to a friend’s family party Saturday. I took his wife a 6-er of Sasion as a gift and 7 of my beers (blonde, hef, saison, IPA, brown, rye, and DIPA) to do a tasting for his family. We ended up with 12 folks around the table. Very interesting to hear their comments and to see the diversity of tastes in one spot. I think we opened some folks up to try other styles than “they like” too. :wink:What a blast!

3 Likes

I can’t waste my time anymore with trying to teach my family they love drinking my beer and ask me to bring but I’m not going to anymore. At Christmas my brother in law was charged with bringing beer not only does he show up late and people are looking at me( I brought 4 bottles of homemade Cabernet Sauvignon that went fast) but he brings Corona some Kirkland IPA and a few laguintas.

1 Like

He says the Kirkland is good and I should taste it. I try to explain even if it tasted alright which it may there is so much more wrong about buying Kirkland beer and if you don’t support craft breweries all you will have to drink is Kirkland beer. He also asked me if I tried the barrel aged Budweiser. I had to walk away.

3 Likes

haha…“I had to walk away…” enough said. kirkland beer…ugh…

3 Likes

I’ll have to revisit Boulevard beers again…I had mistakenly thought that ABINBEV owned them but it turns out they, along with Brewery Ommegang, were purchased a while back by Duvel Moortgat, a family owned brewery consortium out of Belgium(Flanders). Not exactly the devil(although Duvel is Flemish for Devil, LOL). I’ve avoided them as a crafty beer but it is not quite that cut and dried…Kinda like Cigar City here in Fla.

3 Likes

I’m glad your back up and chatting again…
I really like Duvel… So much in fact I do brew it… Even peeps that swear they don’t like craft/home brew will drink a bottle or 2… I don’t tell them what the horse power is!
Sneezles61

1 Like

I still haven’t forgiven Ommegang for that Game of Thrones beer nonsense. Nothing but a money grab. There was like one beer ordered and drunk in the entire series yet they came out with GoT inspired beers…gimme a break.

That stuff doesn’t bother me breweries are trying to make a buck. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep it coming