What are you drinking now

Hopefully I will be making the same statement two years from now. I will be bottling my w00t stout this weekend!

Currently drinking my irish red. Swapped out one pound of maris otter for crystal 60. I thought it mellowed it out too much but then realized that I had accidentally deleted the english roast from the recipe! So I don’t know which impacted the flavor more. Still tastes good though!

That full head of glass will eventually settled out to 4 oz of beer. Takes a while though

Cool. So good head retention once you get it settled down.

I had one come out like that. Had to pour a pitcher and let it settle to get a pint.

1 Like

This year’s marzen. Pretty tasty. Not thrilled with the head retention so I have to look back at my notes and see what’s up but boy it’s good. Big bubbles…dissipate quickly leaving clusters of very small bubbles like little islands and a ring around the glass. Nice lacing though…
Very odd.

Taking a couple growlers to my cousin’s Ofest party in a couple weeks.

Maybe I’ll hockhurz this one next February and see how it turns out. Use some acidified malt instead of my lactic acid and it’ll even be reinheitsgebot compliant @brewcat

y

4 Likes

I had something completely different in mind when I saw munich lager on the bottle, but this is an excellent beer!

1 Like

Couple places near me always have that on tap. Really nice lager.

My own brew from the Brewery.

2 Likes

WAIT! it’s not supposed to be released until 10/4 I thought. Right?

10/4 good buddy!

Yes 10/4 is release date but got early access :grin:

2 Likes

I call it a perk of the job… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I call it, teasing us!! :sunglasses: sneezles61

1 Like

My toasted rice flake Saison. Very dry and nicely spicey and tart. The toasting of the rice comes through in in nose a bit but not in the flavor. I used…

As yeast. The estimated 26 ibus is a touch too much for this 1.006 FG

1 Like

Ditto.

Soursop Saison. I can buy frozen Soursop purée at my grocery store. It’s in the smoothie ingredients section and it really goes well with Saison.

2 Likes

Now there is a bunch of words I just wouldn’t even try and to say…Sneezles61

It all translates to delicious :drooling_face:

In Ohio, and got to try this last night for the first time.

1 Like

Well, do tell! :upside_down_face: Sneezles61

Zombie dust is what got me into drinking craft brew in my early twenties! My clone attempt this year was an utter fail

1 Like