Today was brew day. No major mistakes, I think: Sanitization was good, hit target O.G..
I ended up making the following alterations:
1. Used Wyeast 3711 as described above. Didn't add any extra sugar because I wasn't sure if that would mean I needed to add more yeast. Felt it was better to just leave that aspect alone.
2. Added .4oz crushed coriander seed 5min before end of boil.
3. Added 1.5oz clementine peel at flameout. Removed both with a strainer around time the wort hit 100F in its ice bath.
4. I'm planning to dry hop once primary fermentation is done, using 1oz of whole leaf Chinook hops I found at the farmer's market today.
Probably messed something up, but hey, that's learning! Thanks for all the tips, everyone, will keep updated as to progress.