Thinking About Brewing Again

I lost interest in brewing several months ago after trying a couple batches of all grain , and a couple of things that have taken place in my life. The on positive thing in my life is I KICKED LUNG CANCERS ASS! I’m still cancer free after 6 years. I have been supporting craft brewery’s since I stopped brewing. I just haven’t been able to get motivated about brewing again. This is my first visit to the forum for sometime. It took me sometime to figure it out. I’m hoping I can figure out what to do, one part of me is saying start brewing again and the other part of me is saying the hell with it
Good Talking To Everyone Again.
Cheers,
Jazzman

First off congratulations. I went a round with the C myself. I startrd brewing after that and found find it therapeutic. Jump in with both feet and put that shoot behind you.

Yeah, congratulations! No worries or pressure. Brew when it feels right again. Keep visiting this forum. ( We need it, my Bock post is suffering from acute atrophy…)

Congratulations…for beating cancer…For me its prostate cancer I,m fighting (think we got it whooped though)…as with the earlier post brew when it suits…ask if ya need to and post away on the forum…

Always good hearing from you jazzman. Glad doing you’re well!

Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew! Brew!
oh, did I mention? Brew!