The future is here

This is opening this week just 20 minutes from me. Can’t wait. This is a big investment in sour brewing. I don’t brew as many sours as I’d like but my friends love them even the non beer drinkers. IPA is so yesterday.

2 Likes

Jealous. Ironically I’m reading his(Phil Markowski) Farmhouse Ale book right now…

1 Like

I think this Area Two is his baby. He loves brewing the wild stuff. What they do now at Two Roads is brew their wild still outside in milk tankers to keep it separate from the main Brewery . They call it the tanker series.Now he will have a dedicated space it’s going to be cool. I don’t visit as often as I’d like

You are retired… get out and visit brother! This is a piece of the brew world you need to have to create some more sparks in your hobby! Sneezles61

That’s cool that you’ll have a brewery nearby that you’re really psyched about. Sounds like they’re capable of delivering. Keep us posted on your visits!

Personally I think sours must be the crack of the craft beer world. Or maybe the kool aid. haha

1 Like