Skeeter's Blonde Ale Recipe

Yes. It sounds very much like your processes are good. You got up to speed pretty quickly with that.

And with the little bit of natural carbonation, your test results aren’t real accurate… Let the sample sit and degass… Spin the hydrometer to get rid of clinging gas…
It’s good to hear your brews achieving the results you desire!
Sneezles61

1 Like

I’ll be taking the final, final gravity just before going in the bottling bucket. But, did the spinny thingy. Thanks!

I think I need to look into kegging in the near future. Or maybe not. Just a random thought…

1 Like

You can enjoy sooner, if you wish… Then as it comes to a full blow… Wow that’s great brew!!! you can bottle it… Kegging fun!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Oh I will enjoy a few of them as they mature. That’s part of the adventure to the final product.

2 Likes

Well, I tried one of these yesterday after 5 days into the bottle. The color and clarity were very nice with a golden color and nice white head even after only a few days of conditioning. The taste was (in my opinion) very nice with a clean, crisp feel in the mouth. I really like this one and look forward to having this one as the weather here in AZ warms up. I’ll post a picture of the pour after another week in the bottle. Overall, I’m very pleased with this brew.

1 Like

13 days in the bottle and a very drinkable beer. Enjoying it in our 72 degree weather here in the great state of Arizona!

2 Likes

That is a nice looking brew! Thank you for posting!
Sneezles61