Selling keezer--- :( ---- PRICE REDUCED----down to $400

Maybe there is a “for sale” forum…but this seemed like a good place
PICS BELOW!!!
Will try to get more pics up soon

Want to sell it-- I don’t brew anymore and its getting to be hard to lift commercial kegs into it.
Originally built for when I was brewing, but I quit that and don’t really use it much.

Selling my keggerator/keezer :frowning:

• freezer converted into keggerator
  • includes digital temp controller
  • includes gas dist block(4)
  • floor of keezer is plastidipped
  • includes two standard taps and some lines (with ball lock adaptors) Note there are three spots for faucets in place
  • its on wheels so easily movable
  • covered in cherrywood /black covering—note there is a air gap behind front cover to allow airflow
  • DOES include 1 tank/regulator
  • includes standard “American” keg tap
  • think it fits 3-4 cornies
  • will throw in some extra stuff I wont need to go with it–keg/line connectors, etc…

BONUS! person who buys it will also get a wall full of hops!!! Buddy harvested them last year said he got 1-2 garbage bags full of hops from the vines—think they are cascade and hallertau–not sure though.

Asking $400 for all of it which I think is reasonable for what you get
Located in Hudson— pickup only
its 28" wide so if going thru a doorway, you might have to remove some of the accessories to get it indoors—It just fits thru our smaller sliding porch door.

Save yourself the headache of building one!

inside–the one beer line will be removed–

basket that fits inside the freezer – kept all the extra goodies in there–includes some line/fittings, etc.

inside–can see the strips I put in to proect the walls from putting full size kegs in. also the platstidipped floor

back–digital temp controller

The HOPS you can take with you if you buy the keezer—like I said, a wall full of em. Think cascade and hallertau