Saving Cart?

I do not see an option to save my cart so that I may continue shopping between various devices. Sometimes I need to add stuff throughout the day that I didn’t remember when first adding stuff to my cart. The problem with that is I have tons of computers I work on and if I remember something I need while working away from one of my usual comps I need to add it then or I’ll forget. And I can’t really carry around pen/pencil and paper around…

This site is not actively moderated by NB. I think that if you sign in to your account and add your items it will save it for you.

I am signed into one machine with a filled cart. I always sign in, or I wouldn’t be adding to MY cart.

Doesn’t work here. I wish Dawson, Jake, and Chip were still here. They would get the help I needed.

Dumb ass ABInBev…good thing they’re gone.

Is it possible it has something to do with cookies and they are left on each machine you are using?

Probably, but that wouldn’t be my issue to resolve, hence me being here. Persistent…anything isn’t something new. I’ve been a computer programmer for 16+ years now, a ton of it on the business logic side of things. Having a database save the state of anything is pretty much what it is designed to do.

Sucks, as I used to love shopping here. Then I had to stop once it was scooped up by the monolith. But now that it is in a bit more (loosely) upstanding set of hands I can feel good about handing my money over. But if improvements for the customer aren’t at the top, or middle, of any list I can take that cash elsewhere.

Thanks for trying, but I already know it’s their issue to resolve. Just to see, I opened a different browser and navigated to NB, same computer. Log in > Cart … empty > Add something to cart > thing in cart. But I have different carts on each instance, and on my other computers as well.

That’s odd…sounds like an error in their coding to me. Your cart “should” be associated with your account when logged in and not reliant upon cookies and/or the device.

Isn’t there a chat option for customer support? Maybe ask there?

It is very odd. And it’s not an error in coding, it’s an error in judgement.

Chat? I’m not overly concerned now. I bought my stuff elsewhere. They shouldn’t put this option of a forum, specifically this particular category, as a outlet to contact them if they aren’t going to use it.

No worries. There are plenty of options out there now. So different than 30+ years ago when I got the bug. I don’t think the ABI helped much on this site and it seems like they split up MW from NB again???

Thanks for the suggestions.

Not sure about MW and NB split. Hopefully there will remain many options but I personally have my doubts, unfortunately.

Site feedback is for this forum, not the consumer site. You would need to reach out directly to NB in regards to the issue.

Ah, that totally makes sense about the feedback part…not really. Anyway…

And I thought they split because of the vastly different shipping. No grains free on MB, etc.

Well if this feedback is about this barely used forum I have no need to be here. Take care, not sure how much information is on this forum, but…

Sounds like you have all the answers so not much you’ve contributed here. Wish you luck in your endeavors.

3 Likes

Have not been ordering much true our. Host. But when i do no issues. Even chat questions. They do answer. Me using at the moment. Bsg craft brewing. For grains. And hops. Easier for me to ship to bonaire. One of the managers at bsg. Loves to dive and brew. So when on island. We do both.

Must not be anybody home to talk to…

1 Like

He is now on vacation from here for a couple of months.

1 Like