Reverse Sear Steak

I’ll be curious to hear how that works out. It’s supposed to be the most even heating method from what I understand. Good luck!

:beers:
Rad

I’ll be curious also… Now that we are almost done with winter, we’ve gotten enough snow to cover up the charcoal grill… I’ll wait for warm weather to melt some snow to find my grill… :sunglasses: Sneezles61

Pan seared. Snow will be on the grill too long to wait.

1 Like

At least you still have snow, we’ve had nothing but rain for almost three weeks now. I’ve never had my kids have a school delay/cancellation for flooding before but apparently this is our year. I gushed my way down through my backyard today to dump my grains in my compost pile and was afraid I was going to lose a shoe! :astonished: Sadly no steak today as I was busy brewing, we ended up ordering pizza and wings. :innocent:

Rad

You had to order in to eat just because of brewing?! I usually have two days worth of left overs for meals in the frig. More in the freezer.

Snowed two days ago. More coming tonight. I just outlined the drive way yesterday with the snow blower for a NB package coming. UPS guy parked on the highway and walked in my new brew ingredients. He said their tires are basically slicks for good highway mileage. No traction.

Pizza and wings sounded really good after a nice afternoon of brewing. I could eat pizza multiple days a week if my wife would let me. :innocent: We’ve got a slow cooking pork butt going that we’re planning to make sandwiches out of tonight. As for the steak, we’ve got a local butcher we use so we got a full section of delmonico’s last time. They vacuum seal em in packs of 2 or 3 steaks and they go in the freezer until we’re ready for em. Really hard to argue with delmonico at $6.95/lb :blush:

Rad

I would eat more steak if I could get good cuts at that price.