R2Hop2

Going to be volunteering at the gate for R2Hop2

Festival next weekend. An annual retreat that I go to pushed back the date one week this year due to when Easter falls so I’m able to attend.

Delaware is obviously a small state but we do have a few home brew clubs (including one started by Sam Calagione before he went pro) so there’ll be other home brewers volunteering. While their footprint isn’t large, these breweries (they share one building) make some really good beer, especially Old Dominion.

[quote=“Mabus”]Going to be volunteering at the gate for R2Hop2

Festival next weekend. An annual retreat that I go to pushed back the date one week this year due to when Easter falls so I’m able to attend.

Delaware is obviously a small state but we do have a few home brew clubs (including one started by Sam Calagione before he went pro) so there’ll be other home brewers volunteering. While their footprint isn’t large, these breweries (they share one building) make some really good beer, especially Old Dominion.[/quote]

Old Dominion? OLD DOMINION??!??!!

PFFFTTTHTH!!! :twisted:

OK agreed they make some good beers but how can they keep the name with a straight face after leaving ‘The Old Dominion’ (Virginia) for Delaware? :shock:

Sorry I obviously still harbor some bad feelings over their move… :oops:

Enjoy the festival! :cheers:

Hello, new to the forum but was wondering if anyone knows of any events upcoming to the Northern Indiana area or a good spot to search.
Thanks

All the best m8. Cheers :cheers: