For carbonation try this:
1) keg the beer and put it into your kegerator for cold crashing
2) after 12 hours put the gas on it at 30psi and leave for 24 hours
3) take off gas, release the pressure. Reattach at 20psi
4) let sit for 24 hours. Take off gas, release pressure
5) reattach gas at serving pressure
I’ve had pretty good success at getting beer quick carbed like this without using an aeration/carbonation Stone. If you have one sanitize it and tubing. Put the tubing on the gas in dip tube. Set your regulator to serving pressure. You’ll have that beer carbonated in no time.
Of course, only time will allow the CO2 to hydrate and produce that head you’re used to..,