Question for bottlers-12 or 22?

I’ve begun making carriers for my bottles and my next project is a crate. I use 22 and 12 oz. but am interested in possibly selling these crates since I have purple juniper available. My question is should I build for 12 oz or 22oz? What does everyone else use?

I use a mix of both. Love the bombers, but have more 12s. I also use the 12s for the occasional comp.

I too use both because bottling that many 12’s would suck.

When I bring samples to places, its bomber… Specialty high carved brews go in the duvet bottle… Sneezles61 Damn spell check… Carbed, Duvel…… :smirk:

Why not build them with removable dividers that can be used for both. Maybe 6/12 or 4/22

1 Like

Good point, I’m planning for a 22 12-pack but I’ll take the dividers under advisement, thanks! I’ll upload a pic here when it’s done in a few weeks.

1 Like

I agree with brew cat… Build or buy deviders that can be removed to allow 22oz bottles to fit. Then put the dividers back in when you use the smaller bottles. Not to be Captain Obvious, but just make or buy two different style carriers. I own carriers that accommodate for both size bottles… Yeah it’s great for the 22’s, but the 12’s flop around and want to fall over