Over $30 free shipping from our host

Just got an email that orders over $30 ship free. I could not find any disclaimer on heavy items like bulk grain either. Just to test it out I put a sack of base malt in my cart and went to check out. Shipping came up free. I did not complete the purchase because I just got a sack but this is good to know.

2 Likes

Had the email also. New look to the site also. Cheaper beer. That will be good. Won’t need to do bulk orders of ingredients anymore. I like that. More room for bottles in the frig.

1 Like

Yup,
Just purchased Three 1 gallon fermentation jugs…(just over $30).

The folks at NG do it right.
Nice deal.

Nice. Hope they still will do the 15-20% off sales with >30$ free shipping.

Thats just crazy! I can see the buds and I buying some sacks of specialty… Time will tell, until then… best get after it! :slight_smile: Sneezles61

Did prices go up across the board too? BIAB kits jumped $4

You have to pay for free shipping somehow. Nothing is free.

2 Likes

Bingo. In fact the bulk price on my preferred 2-row, which remain nameless, but is the best 2-row that’s isn’t grainy, went up $18. Now, that’s per bag. So, you’re actually paying the shipping twice as often there will be a little give if ordering more than 1. For example it may cost $12 for one sack, but $20 for two, rather than $24.

If that makes sense… :smirk:

1 Like

I did just get an email that with the code NEWSHIRT you’ll get a free T-shirt from NB.

There isn’t any “B” in grainy!? :grin: Sneezles61

Just checked prices on the site compared to my last order May 5. American Amber Ale and the Chinook IPA were up in price $3 each and dry yeast up $1.

So, it appears they’re not in business to give s**t away. I am SHOCKED!!

I honestly have not been using NB recently. With this change, they come back into the running on some purchases for me. Oddly, it seems that NB now wins on large-ticket items, but costs you if you want to buy several small-ticket items.

Not for me. I can still get a bulk grain purchase from a competitor that now has a warehouse on the east coast for less while still paying shipping.