No good sale for Presidents day?

Every year, well at least the past 2 years NB has had a great sale for beer kits. Not this year, what has changed? Why would I save 15% off when they just had a sale for 20% AND free shipping…

or buy 1 get one 1/2 off…where did that go?

I tend to jump on the 20% sales when they come available. I just ordered Dragon Silk at the end of the one item 20% + free shipping sale myself. Getting close to time to brew up a big beer for Christmas to let sit all summer. :innocent: I see the 15% sale for Presidents Day you are referring to. Still not a bad deal. It’s very rare they run 20% on entire order sales.

:beers:
Rad

That is the sale for Pres day weekend. I just got the email. I hope they change it. Dragon silks looks awesome! Thats on my wish list along with a few others. Have you brewed the HOPSLAMB? Thumbs up for that one.
Cool name…

Yes, I brewed Hops Lamb last year, it was very dangerous to have on tap at 10.5% so I wouldn’t brew it again, but I’m glad I tried it. I plan to bottle Dragon Silk and drink half this year and save the second half for next year to see how it ages.

:beers:
Rad

Yes I too came out with over 10% for hopslamb…needless to say its good to have other low ABV beers on tap. I stopped bottling a while back and i brew more now with keezer than i ever did b4 with bottles.

I’m also hoping for a good sale coming soon. Ingredients for 10 gallons and only 15 gallons in bottles. Need different yeasts and other small stuff. Need some Spring brews for the coming warm weather.

20% and Free Shipping is Awesome.
Hard not to buy something…