New Old Brewhouse/Garage

To fit 5 kegs I’d need the gas outside too. The way the pipeline is sitting I’m going to need the space. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I used a drywall mud tray for drip tray for a long time, I sealed the inside with silicone caulk just to be sure it didn’t leak. When I got the new fridge I put a wall mount drip tray on it because I sometimes like being able to sit a glass on it.

My store bought kegorator has a drip tray but I sill stick a red Solo cup under the tap. Easier to just dump it and toss the cup.

1 Like

Yea I left the screws loose enough on my drip tray that I can easily remove it for cleaning. Otherwise they are a pain to clean.

I had a couple of friends in the brewhouse last night and they were “engineering” up a solution for me. Time will tell if it’s a reality or a vision in the bottom of a glass. :grin:

2 Likes

Ifn you just squint real hard through the bottom, You can see it take shape!
Sneezles61

I may have been involved in those sorts of engineering and design meetings before…it’s generally a good thing that they’re “planning” sessions only. Anytime the tools come out during that kind of session mayhem or at best, poor execution, follows.

4 Likes