New Old Brewhouse/Garage

A couple a home brews… toons… Plotting and scheming… :beers::sunglasses:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Sheeting is up. Next up is cleaning and painting the floor. Going to wait on battens and paint on the walls for a bit. She’s brewable! :+1:

5 Likes

More progress. SRM 7? Going to rip some 3” battens and paint them black for the seams. Door to the garage area will get black paint as well. Not sure what to do about floor. History was not kind to it. LOL

2 Likes

It looks like your floor and mine could be twins…we don’t have drains(either). I throw down some old rugs/carpet remnants for standing on to reduce wear and tear on the brewer that i can throw away or throw in the wash. Other than that, it looks like most other brewery floors I’ve seen, its a work space.

1 Like

Take a look at epoxy for floors… It can be colored any flavor you choose…
Battleship gray? Then go to a big box store for rubber mat…
Yes the walls look like a nice color for a brew…
Spray the ceilings with some green hop cloud accents?? :joy:
I apologize I’m getting carried away!! :beers:
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Moving some stuff in.

7 Likes

[refrains from posting “I haz bucket” meme]

1 Like

And here we are today:

5 Likes

Used old barn wood from the sliding doors to trim the windows and doors and box in the electrical panel.

I’ll be looking forward to seeing this in action… Perhaps… HHMMM?
Sneezles61

I grew up playing caroms but we would flick the white ring with our fingers instead of using cues. Seeing it on your wall brings back memories.

We used to play quite a bit too but I won that board as a door prize and have yet to use it. They are made here in West Michigan.

So further updates. Making the place a little more fun and putting a collar on the keezer since my daughter bought me a Perlick flow control faucet. I bought two more, the shanks and all the rest of the stuff to hook ‘em up and am moving forward.

4 Likes

I like having wheels under the keeper too… Im always moving it around…
Sneezles61

Finished keezer.

6 Likes

With the collar I can fit 5 kegs. I think I’m going to stick with serving 3 and keeping a spot to carb 3 & 4.

4 Likes

I had almost the same drip tray for an old fridge I used as a kegorator. Kept kicking it by mistake and making a mess though. Drywall mud trays make nice and inexpensive ones.

1 Like

Thanks! I think I remember that from a previous discussion on here. So far I haven’t kicked the bucket. My welder friend was over the other evening and was thinking he could fab one up out of stainless to mount under the faucets.

1 Like

That would be way cool and indestructible. Show us photos when it is done.

1 Like

Perhaps I can look to see if I got a spare… I would send it to you!
I left my gas out… its easier to to deal with… and gives you a bit more space… I like the idea of carbing whilst imbibing…
Sneezles61

1 Like