New German only forum and page

All, we’d like to introduce a new project we’ve been working on. http://www.germanbrewing.net. It’s a blog and forum, in conjunction with the German Brewing Facebook page. But we need a place to post articles and technical conversation that goes hand in hand with our real time conversation in Facebook. It’s so hard to keep up with technical discussion sometimes and we feel a blog and forum will let the information live on better, longer, and to a wider audience. We are just getting started, but would love your help and participation! it’s in it’s infancy, but check it out and stay tuned. Sincerely, Brandon, Bryan, Steve, and Kit.

I’m very interested in this! Even if you wouldn’t let me into the FB group… :frowning:

For sure… Send me a PM with your real name, so I can look into it.

Bryan

PM sent on FB. Let me know if you didn’t get anything. :cheers:

I never got anything.

We are happy to announce the re-opening of the German Brewing Forum. We look forward to seeing you over there and viewing our latest announcement.

http://www.germanbrewing.net/docs/Brewing-Bavarian-Helles.pdf

-B

1 Like

Thanks for the link and the opportunity to learn different approaches. The low oxygen no aeration approach to brewing is certainly A bit unconventional. I’ll have to read further into the whole process. .

Amazing stuff you guys. Thanks for doing all this and for sharing.

Interesting read.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Banned user notification

Moved to Site Feedback

Does the re-opening require prior members to re-register?

dannyboy58
“Does the re-opening require prior members to re-register?”

Are they going to readmit people that they abruptly banned with no explanation and ignored their e-mails asking why?

rookie_l_a

dannyboy58
“Does the re-opening require prior members to re-register?”

Are they going to readmit people that they abruptly banned with no explanation and ignored their e-mails asking why?

It turns out that they took exception to an article that was published in Zymurgy that had nothing to do with their little forum.