Mini vacation

Me 2 weeks off. Some brew session. The first week second week Wanted to visit a friend of me. He lives in denver. My wife never been in Colorado. But now me not sure me allowed to enter the usa due to this corona shit. Going on. I do have a european passport. All flight canceld from europe traveling to the usa. Even i dont live in europe. Me afraid. Onces in the usa they do give me a hard time entering the usa because of my pasport. And the tsa customs people are not friendly. Got my water sample. Wanted to mail it in the usa. So me did ask. A guest. He was complete anal. About taking a bottle of water. Next thing. Will ask. Fedex or dhl. How much this gonna cost me. Proberly. Easy 100 dollar. Unless i wait till my friend goes back home beginning april

I think you should get a self testing kit since your on municipal water which probably changes some. Yeah I was supposed to go out to Denver myself next week to pick up an RV. I was going to drive out and back. My daughter lives out there and said people are freaking out at least in Eagle county. If it’s in the mountains it’s definitely downslope. Alot of ski traffic through DIA. I’m going to stay home you should as well. Be cautious of those filthy tourists

1 Like

Yeah Wilco, I was supposed to be in Netherlands this week for a tradeshow, flying home tomorrow. I cancelled the trip Saturday and it looks like it’s good that I did because getting home may have been tricky. I wouldn’t fly internationally at the moment if I didn’t have to.

:beers:
Rad

Its total chaos. Now. No corona yet. Here. But no handlotion. Mouth barriers. Me personal. Dont care What can i do. If i get sick. Its done. My wife goes to colombia. Sunday. Told her might see you again in a year. If they cancel flights. Me think will stay here. Brew beer. Drink watch netflix.

2 Likes

Me looking at amazon for one of these test kits. But not real cheap.

A buddy and I were thinking of squeezing in a ski trip to colorado before the end of March. Flights are getting cheaper I guess but will probably just stay home. I feel like I’m healthy enough to fight it off but would rather avoid catching it as long as possible.

We have one reported case in our county, Loudoun County VA. Guy says he was exposed at a church in DC but apparently no one at that church has tested positive. County closed schools for a week.

People are getting crazy about things like hand sanitizer and toilet paper it seems. You can make your own hand sanitizer with aloe vera gel and alcohol.

I guess it’s going to get much worse before it gets better.

1 Like

My boss and i just had meeting with. Reservation department. Cancellations. All ready. Started. To happen. We just hired 2 new workers. If more cancellations will happen. We have to let them go

I don’t understand the toilet paper I thought it was a respiratory thing

1 Like

Its a easy answer. If 1 person. Snieses. 25 are afraid so they shit themself

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Thanks for making me snort my water Wilco! That was classic! I think I’ll hit up the state store and stock up, I hear bourbon is a good medicinal supplement. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have two beers ready for keg and ingredients for two more so I’ll be good on beer for a while.

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Oh now that makes sense

2 Likes

I was going to say it’s like with winter storms and stocking up on TP but I like @wilcolandzaat 's answer better! hahaha

OK… It’s been a month since this bug was started in China… Now it’s dropping off quite quickly… So have we seen the big bluntn of it here yet? Maybe not… So by May this may be waning here… Then peeps will quit marking their laundry…
It sure seems ways of making a living was way more simple before the big global economy entered…
Sneezles61

Yes indeed. Ok people sick. But the media. And banking. Causing lots of comotion and stress. Tomorow time to talk beer again

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sweet add the paid sick leave and the Amazon app and that wot turn the markets around

1 Like

Had to complete inventory at the brewery tonight. Our Governor made major announcements today in regards to large events and schools closing. IT WAS PACKED. I couldn’t believe it! Although Thursdays show an uptick I thought people would be a little hesitant since it’s starting to make its way to OH. Guess not :man_shrugging:

I am in Loudoun also. That guy from Loudoun exposed in the DC church…the pastor/rector tested positive, as well as a a few others in the congregation.

1 Like

Our sister island got one case. As well. As of tomorow. Ño more flights out of europe to bonaire

Thanks for the update! I was quoting from an article a couple of days ago. Figured they’d pin it down eventually. I hope none of them are in a high risk group.