Me first keg is the full

Tastes fine…just flat underneath all that foam :slight_smile:

Regulator could be an issue.

Shortening line length would only aggravate the problem. Shorter = faster pour more foam, longer = slower pour less foam.

Maybe try to disconnect yer gas line and let it sit cold for a few days, whilst one pulls a periodic sample to see if indeed ,the brew is absorbing the CO2. Once you git, hopefully, to a point its got a good balance, then hook up yer gas and give it a short blast and disconnect again. I think yer gauge may be wacky too !! Sneezles61

Purged keg and served at 4psi last night with the tap as high up in the air as i could get it…poured fine just need more carbonation. Also noticed i should have bought the corny keg lid with the hook for my dry hopper…definite green stuff coming out from the dip tube :slight_smile:

1 Like

So…new problem… I dispense with the picnic tap fully open and it will dispense for a second and then stop completely…and then gush out…how do I fix this?

Sounds like maybe you have hop pieces plugging your dip tube or out post.

See if you can take yer connectors off and put the gas on the liquid connector, give it a short blast or two, then reconnect. If is a big hunk of debris, you be having to try blow it out sooner or later. Sneezles61

She is about kicked…so i may just open her up. But i will blast gas through the dip tube first.

1 Like

Another thought, crank up the pressure like you were trying to force carbonate and give it a try. Sneezles61

Pile o hop debris in there…left the dry hopper in there while I swapped posts to “decarbonate” and I imagine that sprayed debris all over.

Cleaned it right out, eh? Sneezles61